((The lack of notes is concerning.))
Asexuality is most definitely a sexuality though and whoever says its not is wrong???
Asexuality is technically the lack of sexuality, but it is indeed a real thing if that’s what you mean.
asexuality is a lack of sexual attraction, not a lack of sexuality
asexuals can have an active sex drive, but just be unattracted to sex
things i need u to please know right now:
- bad days don’t last forever
- napping is never a crime
- all the cells in ur body are working so hard to keep u healthy and happy and they love u very much
- also dogs, they love u very much
- instant hot chocolate takes 2 minutes to make and requires no culinary expertise please indulge urself
- u are a part of this world
- and a very important part
- don’t doubt that for a single second